While the name on the site is teamworkdoc, this site is really more about us than it is about me. Every day when I sit down to write, I think about what can truly bring impact to your life. While the process of writing is a positive way for me to get the research, books, blogs, conferences, and presentations to codify into a clear line of thinking, ultimately the only reason for this site is the desire to engage people in an ongoing pursuit of excellence.
So, after almost ten days in on the fun, I want to flip the script a bit. Rather than me pretending to be the sage with all of the great thoughts, I thought it would be beneficial as we chart the course, to ask you some questions (please answer in the space below).
1) Of the blogs that you read, what type of content generally brings the most benefit to you?
2) Do you prefer just the written word, or a combination of type, video, and images?
3) Have you ever offered to be a guest blogger for a site? Would that interest you here?
4) How much time are you willing to set aside when you read a blog?
5) What one topic do you most want to see addressed here on teamworkdoc?
Thanks! I hope to stir up some discussion and co-create a space that challenges each one us as we move forward in our journey!